We are experiencing technical difficulties during order placement. You orders might not get tracked today. Do not deploy algos until we notify you further. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Your free trial is over. Please subscribe to continue using the services.
Your Strategy is live!
Streak AI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Streak.tech) is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of its customers and has taken all necessary and reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of the customer information and its transmission through the world wide web and it shall not be held liable for disclosure of the confidential information when in accordance with this Privacy Commitment or in terms of the agreements, if any, with the Customers.
Streak AI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Streak.tech) endeavors to safeguard and ensure the security of the information provided by the Customer. Streak AI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Streak.tech) uses 256-bit encryption, for the transmission of the information, which is currently the permitted level of encryption in India.
In the course of using www.streak.tech or streak.zerodha.com or availing the products and services of Streak AI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. or Zerodha, Streak AI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and its Affiliates may become privy to the personal information of its customers, including information that is of a confidential nature.
The Customer would be required to cooperate with Streak AI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Streak.tech) in order to ensure the security of the information, and it is recommended that the Customers necessarily choose their passwords carefully such that no unauthorized access is made by a third party. To make the password complex and difficult for others to guess, the Customers should use combination of alphabets, numbers and special characters (like !, @, #, $ etc.). The Customers should undertake not to disclose their password to anyone or keep any written or other record of the password such that a third party could access it.Streak AI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Streak.tech) undertakes not to disclose the information provided by the Customers to any person, unless such action is necessary to: Conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; Protect and defend Streak AI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Streak.tech)' or its Affiliates' rights, interests or property; Enforce the terms and conditions of the products or services; or Act to protect the interests of Streak AI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Streak.tech), its Affiliates, or its members, constituents or of other persons.
The Customers shall not disclose to any other person, in any manner whatsoever, any information relating to Streak AI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Streak.tech) or its Affiliates of a confidential nature obtained in the course of availing the services through the website. Failure to comply with this obligation shall be deemed a serious breach of the terms herein and shall entitle Streak AI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Streak.tech) or its Affiliates to terminate the services, without prejudice to any damages, to which the customer may be entitled otherwise.
Streak AI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Streak.tech) will limit the collection and use of customer information only on a need-to-know basis to deliver better service to the customers.Streak AI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Streak.tech) may use and share the information provided by the Customers with its Affiliates and third parties for providing services and any service-related activities such as collecting subscription fees for such services, and notifying or contacting the Customers regarding any problem with, or the expiration of, such services. In this regard, it may be necessary to disclose the customer information to one or more agents and contractors of Streak AI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Streak.tech) and their sub-contractors, but such agents, contractors, and sub-contractors will be required to agree to use the information obtained from Streak AI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Streak.tech) only for these purposes.
The Customer authorizes Streak AI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Streak.tech) to exchange, share, part with all information related to the details and transaction history of the Customers to its Affiliates / banks / financial institutions / credit bureaus / agencies/participation in any telecommunication or electronic clearing network as may be required by law, customary practice, credit reporting, statistical analysis and credit scoring, verification or risk management and shall not hold Streak AI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Streak.tech) liable for use or disclosure of this information.
BY REGISTERING FOR OR USING THE SITE www.streak.tech or streak.zerodha.com, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT, YOU CANNOT USE THE SITE. We reserve the right to modify this Statement at any time by posting a notice on the Site’s home page. (If we consider it appropriate, we may also provide additional notice of significant changes). Your use of the Site after the date of the last modification indicates to us that you agree to the changes.
The Site is hosted by servers owned by THIRD PARTY vendors if you are located in or outside of India, your Personal Information will be transferred to our servers and by submitting your Personal Information, you consent to its transfer to the India and to its storage, processing, and use there in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Our hosting services maintains its systems in accordance with reasonable industry standards to reasonably secure the information of its customers, such as using SSL encryption in certain places to prevent eavesdropping, and employing up-to-date software on the server. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. “Perfect security” does not exist on the Internet, and you use the Site at your own risk.
The use of this website is governed by the general terms of usage of websites. In addition, Streak AI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Streak.tech) retains all proprietary rights over the intellectual property and information made available to the user through this website.
Streak AI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Streak.tech) recognizes all copyrights associated with its products and services. However, Streak AI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Streak.tech) does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information or content contained herein and made available to the user; nor will Streak AI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Streak.tech) be made liable for any losses incurred or investments made or other decisions taken/not taken based on the representations made or information provided hereunder.
Most browsers have an option for turning off the cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allowing you to decide on acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways. We strongly recommend that you leave cookies active for the session on Streak.tech, because they enable you to take advantage the most attractive features of our Services.
Push and locally scheduled notifications can provide people with timely information and provide them with the ability to take appropriate actions in response.
We may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. We use this confirmation to improve our customer service.
We collect statistical information about how both unregistered and registered users, collectively, use the Services ("Aggregate Information"). Some of this information is derived from Personal Information. This statistical information is not Personal Information and cannot be tied back to you, your Account or your web browser.
In order to ensure proper functionality of our product on the mobile platform, the mobile application that you download from App Stores such as Google Play Store requires you to grant certain permissions for your device. This is to ensure a smooth and seamless mobile experience on your devices and these permissions may vary for different devices and OS models/versions. Some of the permissions required by our mobile applications include but are not limited to the following:
(i) android.permission.INTERNET to access internet via the app
(ii) android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE to read internet state to check whether the user is connected to internet or not
(iii) android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW to display a window on top of other apps
(iv) android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to save user preferences and the app state to storage
(v) android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to read back user preference and app state from storage
(vi) android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE to read current cellular network information
(vii) android.permission.VIBRATE to initiate phone vibration when an alert is received by the application
As part of the Services, you may occasionally receive email and other communications from us, such as communications relating to your Account or new features or promotional activities related to Streak.tech
We employ and contract with people and other entities that perform certain tasks on our behalf and who are under our control (our "Agents"). We may need to share Personal Information with our Agents in order to provide products or services to you. Unless we tell you differently, our Agents do not have any right to use Personal Information or other information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of Personal Information with our Agents.
In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the transferred business assets. Moreover, if we, or substantially all of our assets, were acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of us or our assets may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as it reasonably believes is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce the Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect our rights, property or safety, our users and the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and spam/malware prevention.
The first time you login to Streak website, the web browser asks your permission to allow browser notification. Please allow the notification, else you won't be getting any alerts on your system when the algo condition is met.
Users can check the sample algos provided on the dashboard to understand the working of indicators and how to use them. Streak is not responsible for any profits/losses occurred after deploying sample algos in the market.
Once the algo is live and an alert is generated based on the conditions in the algo, our systems attempt to deliver the alert to the user over the internet. By using this service, the user acknowledges they understand that the alerts' delivery is dependent on many factors such as the internet connection of the user, location, time of the day, server load, data availability etc.
We recommend users to be logged in to streak.tech, keep it open in their browser and maintain a fast uninterrupted internet connection to their devices to see the best alerts delivery.
Streak relies on third party services for market data eg. Kite (Zerodha Trading Platform) for ticks, OHLCV etc. If these services are down due to unforeseen circumstances or experience a down time due to various technical / non technical issues, Streak might not be able to generate and deliver the actionable alerts on time or at all.
Once a signal is generated, we try to send this signal to the user's device over the internet. The delivery of these alerts are subject to network conditions of the user, internet services and technical issues.
Accurate and complete real-time price data is critical for the success of algorithmic trading. Our service providers or systems that provide data could experience failures, errors, lag, and latency which could result in missing, incorrect, or stale market data leading to no/wrong signals(alert) while triggering an alert.
All actionable order alerts are read-only market order alerts, where with a single click the user can send the order to the exchange. The actionable order alerts are made read-only in order to obtain consistency in the deployed and backtest results and to avoid any drastic increase in risk. If on any scrip / instruments such as Stock, Futures, Currency Futures etc., there is high volatility due to news based or non news based or any speculative events / positions, Streak is not responsible for higher slippages. You understand that volatility is the nature of the market.
Upon clicking on buy/sell on the order window, based on users network speed, a network latency can be experienced and any rapid clicks on the buy/sell button through same or different windows can lead to multiple order placements. Users take full responsibility on making sure the actions on the notifications are their own actions and are fully aware of their positions and algo status when clicking on the buy/sell button.
The algo cycle Entry and respective exit of an algo is defined as an algo cycle.
Once an algo is deployed, the stocks are periodically tracked based on the conditions in the algo. The periodicity with which the market is tracked is the same as the candle interval selected by the user while backtesting the algo and shown in the algo summary before deployment. An algo's ideal life cycle and the tree of events that can occur during an algo's life cycle, called an "algo cycle", has been explained below:
1. Waits for the first entry event as per the entry condition in the deployed section.
2. Once the entry event occurs, a entry signal (buy/sell) is triggered and an actionable alert is sent to the user.
3. The user can choose to act on the alert by clicking buy/sell or choose to ignore the alert and cancel it (cancelling from the notification window will terminate the algo).
4. If the user has clicked on buy/sell in the alert, a market order is sent to the exchange (NSE).
5. The order will either be successfully placed by the exchange or it might get rejected due to reasons such as insufficient capital, etc. If the order gets rejected by the exchange, the algo gets terminated. Streak does not verify the margin requirement, Kite determines the margin requirement as all orders are placed on Kite.
6. After the successful placement of an order, the algo immediately triggers an SL-M order. This is a STOP LOSS order which the user can place or cancel. Canceling this order will NOT terminate the algo and your positions will be open and if your Stop Loss is triggered later , then a notification is sent again to the user. (If you have already placed the SL-M order then if the SL hits first then this order will get executed and position is closed).
7. The algo continues to track the stock waiting for the exit signal (SL or TP) or exit condition. Based on the entry price and the SL and TP percentages entered by the user, the SL and TP prices are calculated which are displayed to the user in the Deployed Page Subsection ENTERED.
8. When the SL/TP price occurs or if the exit condition is met, whichever occurs first, an actionable notification is sent to the user again. The user can then chose to act on it by clicking buy/sell or choose to ignore the alert and cancel it (cancel will terminate the algo). Note: If you cancel the SL or TP alert from the notification/alerts page the algo gets terminated. However, if you cancel the notification or alert from the order log in deployed page, the algo is not terminated.
9. If the user has clicked on buy/sell in the alert, a market order is sent to the exchange (NSE) and the algo's life cycle is now complete.
10. The "algo cycle" sequence defined above is an ideal sequence and is subject to market conditions and user behaviour. Based on the user's action or market conditions, the sequence might not completely occur in the same way as it is intended to, since this sequence may have been interrupted due to various reasons such as, the user stopping the algo, order rejection by the exchange, network lag, network error etc.
11. For both intraday and overnight algos, the algo cycle has to be defined by the user during deployment. Depending on the number of algo cycles, the algo moves to a 'complete' state and is stopped.
12. Margins are not blocked till the user acts on the actionable alerts (buy/sell) and the order is sent to the exchange.
13.The algo can be stopped by the user at any time in the life cycle of the algo by clicking on the "Stop" button. If the algo has not entered a position, it will be directly stopped otherwise the user will be presented with an option to either stop the algo by keeping the positions open or to exit positions at market and stop the algo. The algo will no longer be tracked and no further alerts will be sent to the user for the respective algo.
14. In cases where the user stops the algo and chooses to keep positions open, the responsibility of closing any and all positions is solely on the user, and user will get no alerts for that deployed instrument once the algo is stopped.
15. For order type MIS, all algos will be stopped at 3:20 PM (4:30 PM for currency futures) and the open positions, if any, will be squared off by the respective broker (example, Zerodha) before market close and charges for closure by kite is applied
16. All actionable order alerts sent to the user can be used only once and will be active for only 5 minutes after which the alert expires in the notification/ alerts section. However, these alerts are actionable in the order log section of the Deployed Page.
17. All actionable alert orders are market orders and users can expect price variation from the price at which the alert was triggered to the price at which the the order is placed. Slippages are expected to occur.
18. If the user's order is rejected due to various reasons such as shortage of funds, circuit limit hit, no liquidity in market, etc, the algo will be stopped and no further alerts will be sent for that algo. This is done in order to avoid unnecessary tracking of instruments where the order placement failed. However, the user can deploy the algo again and take action on any new alerts that get generated.
Currency futures You can create, backtest and deploy currency futures in Streak. Each quantity corresponds to 1 lot size i.e, 1000. MIS algos will be stopped at 4:30 PM and open positions, if any will be squared off.
Exit now at market
This algo is no longer active
Enter your phone number
Help us serve you better.
Update your contact number in order for us to reach you.
Describe your issues
We strive to keep our pricing affordable by using state of the art technology to cut costs. You can pick a plan that suits you best.
200 Backtests per day
25 Live algos at a time
500 Backtests per day
50 Live algos at a time
7 entry and exit conditions
1000 Backtests per day
100 Live algos at a time
30 minutes call with experts
10 entry and exit conditions